With the new 3-day Smart Water track, created in cooperation with the International Water Association (IWA), European Utility Week will further strengthen the position of water within the event’s portfolio, and with that respond to the industry’s need for a broader approach towards smart utility technology.
Check out here the new Smart Water Programme.
Key topics on the agenda include:
- Energy for Water: Reducing the Energy Carbon Footprint of Water
- Optimizing household Consumer Energy and Water Efficiency
- Is Big Data High Value for the Water Sector?
- Smart Meters: Large Scale Application in the Water Sector
- Smart Grids: A New Frontier for the Water Sector
A snapshot of the first class speakers in this conference track:
- Benefits from the latest Generation Automated Meter Management Systems
Philippe Carton, Deputy Vice President Water Europe, Suez Environment
- Smart Water Strategies – Smart Utilities
Erick Oostermeyer, Project Coordinator, Vitens N.V
- Making Water Smarter: Lessons learned from the electricity sector
Kate Zerrenner, Project Manager, US Climate and Energy Program, Environmental Defense Fund
- European Research Project on Smart Grids developed by the W-SMART Research Center
Bruno Nguyen, Head of Regulation and International Relations, Eau de Paris
- Challenges of a sustainable sanitation project on a district-scale
Anne-Katrin Skambraks, Deputy Head of Quality Management and Technology Development, Hamburg Wasser
- Working Towards a carbon Neutral Utility in Amsterdam
Roelof Kruize, CEO, Waternet
- Energy Reduction for Utility Operations in Oslo
Per Kristensen, Acting CEO, Water and Sewerage Works – City of Oslo
- The Utility as a Driver in Industrial Symbiosis
Hans-Martin Friis Moller, CEO, Kalundborg Forsyning
Ger Bergkamp, IWA Executive Director commented, "Utilities make up a significant proportion of IWA’s membership and we constantly strive to find ways to connect them with peers and clients. This is increasingly important as the water sector faces critical global challenges that require a major transformation in the way we engage with other sectors. European Utility Week offers the exciting prospect of bringing utility leaders from the water and energy sectors together to forge partnerships and create sustainable solutions for our water and energy needs."
Establish your brand
We have a limited number of sponsorships available for companies wishing to position themselves as leading solution providers in the smart water industry. These sponsorships are especially created for those wanting to enforce their thought leadership and establish industry wide brand recognition.
For more information on the opportunities, please contact Farid Soebrati, Head of Sales – Smart Utilities at +31 346 290 789 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the Smart Water track is included in a 3-day conference pass and can also be booked separately. Contact Kim Vickery at +31 346 290 815 or via email email@example.com for more information.